Clean Water’s Fall Celebration 2020
Please join us for virtually Clean Water’s 26th Annual Fall Celebration in Massachusetts!
Zoom! Thursday, October 8th, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Celebrate successes from the past year, learn about current campaigns, and honor champions of clean water, clean air, and healthy communities.
We are excited to announce that our keynote speaker is Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey. Since day one, Attorney General Maura Healey has made supporting clean and renewable energy and controlling ratepayer costs a top priority for her office. She has been a leader on environmental justice and in fighting the federal government’s attempts to rollback critical environmental protections.
Each year, we honor allies who have been instrumental in our successes this past year, while we build power for future fights for a just and healthy future. This year, we are pleased to honor:
John O’Connor Grassroots Leadership Award
- Ali Pinschmidt and Jaylynn Rentas
John O’Connor Grassroots Award for Canvassing
- Emily Geary
Clean Water Change Makers Award
- The Resilient Urban Neighborhoods Team
- Jen Stevenson Zepeda, Jeannie Ramey, David Dayton, and Fran Cummings
Civic Leadership Award
- Fidel Maltez
Legislative Champion Awards
- Rep. Adrian Madaro, Rep. Liz Miranda, Rep. Michelle DuBois, and Sen. Sal DiDomenic
Sponsorship packages available!
- $2,500 - Full page ad in virtual program and on event webpage, link for all interested zoom attendees, and dedicated Facebook and twitter post
- $1,000 - Half page ad in virtual program and on event webpage, link for all interested zoom attendees, and dedicated Facebook post
- $500 - Quarter page ad in virtual program and on event webpage, link for 5 zoom attendees
- $250 - Business card ad in virtual program and on event webpage, link for 3 zoom attendees
- $100 - Recognition in virtual program and on event webpage, link for 2 zoom attendees
- $50 - Admission ticket (if you are able to pay full ticket price, we appreciate it!)
- $Other - Pay what you can. We understand this is a hard time for many financially. Please donate what you are able to afford, we are excited for you to join us.
If you are interested in purchasing a ticket or sponsorship package, please click the “register” link below. Clean Water Action donations are not tax-deductible. Clean Water Fund donations are tax deductible.
Since we are working remotely, please make contributions online whenever possible. However, if you prefer to contribute via check, please print and enclose this tear-off slip and send it directly to our financial office:
P.O. Box 188
Mount Clemens, MI 48046