Autumn Toast to a Healthy Environment: Cheers to 50 Years
Join us in celebrating 50 years of Clean Water Action history and victories at our annual fundraising and charity auction event featuring:
- Sandy Sasso Jazz Quartet
- Chance & Silent Auctions
- Savory Hors D’oeuvres
- Wine & Beer
- Playground & Activities for Kids
Help us continue our work for a healthier and greener Garden State. Our goal is to raise $50k for 50 years! All proceeds benefit Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund campaigns to ensure safe and affordable drinking water, clean air, healthy communities, and greater protections where multiple sources of pollution abound and have caused innumerable harms to the wellbeing of local residents and environment.
Autumn Toast to a Healthy Environment: Cheers to 50 Years will be held Oct 1st, 1-4 PM at Feldman Middletown Jr. Community Center at Weequahic Park in Newark, NJ. Don't delay - get your tickets today!
- Tickets: $60 per person in advance, $75 per person at the door.
- Student / reduced rate available upon request - contact email@example.com.
- (Children 12 and under attend free - outdoor playground available)
- All attendees are urged to be vaccinated to protect all of us from COVID transmission at the event. Masks are encouraged when social distancing is not possible.
Become a Sponsor! Help us meet our goal of $50k for 50 years!
Your support will give you the opportunity to advance the initiatives of Clean Water Action, a one million member leading grassroots environmental organization working for clean water, green energy, and healthier communities in the Garden State and across the country. You or your organization can be showcased to New Jersey members and supporters, as well as prominently displayed on our website, social media, email communications and at the event.
Thank you in advance for your support! Clean Water Action’s strength and effectiveness come from our sponsors who help sustain the organization’s programs. We don’t take money from polluters - this gives us the independence and grassroots power to shape effective, affordable policies and practices that foster healthy communities, environment, and local economies.
- Protector $5,000 - 6 guests & special placement of full page ad
- Steward $2,500 - 5 guests & full page ad
- Restorer $1,000 - 4 guests & ¾ page ad
- Champion $500 - 3 guests & ½ page ad
- Earth Day $365 - 2 guests & ¼ page ad
Become an Auction Donor!
Join other local businesses by donating a gift item for our charity auction for clean water. Your business will be promoted to New Jersey members and in all of our promotions leading up to the event. Items sought include: dining, hotel, theater, music, and gallery gift certificates; packages for outings and excursions; museum, aquarium, and zoo passes; paintings, photography, and art; season tickets to sports games; and beauty, massage, and salon services.
To donate, please click the button below and fill out the form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org