Dark Waters Virtual Discussion with Attorney Rob Bilott and Dr. Linda Birnbaum!
Registration for the free screening of Dark Waters is closed but you can still join our amazing panel discussion by registering today!
We have an amazing panel lined up including Attorney Rob Bilott - portrayed by Mark Ruffalo in the film. Hear directly from Attorney Bilott how he took on the chemical industry’s use of PFAS chemicals and won.
In addition to Attorney Bilott, we’ll be joined by:
- Dr. Linda Birnbaum, former director of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences and world leader on PFAS chemicals
- Professor Vasilis Vasiliou, Chairman, Yale Department of Environmental Health Sciences
- Ray Frigon, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Lori Mathieu, Connecticut Department of Health
- Anne Hulick, Connecticut Director, Clean Water Action
Learn about the health and environmental impacts of PFAS chemicals nationwide, here in Connecticut and what we’re doing about it.
Sign up today for this unique opportunity! Don’t wait, spots are limited!
This event is sponsored by Clean Water Action, Windsor Climate Action, Citizens Campaign for the Environment and Community Action Works.