Join us for a Clean Water Fund Virtual Celebration!
Clean Water Fund is hosting a joint virtual fundraiser that will virtually bring together our Philadelphia and Pittsburgh offices. Don't miss it!
- Date: Thursday, November 4, 2021
- Time: 6:30 - 8:00 pm EST
- Virtual Tickets: RSVP here and we will send you a link to join us on Zoom!
- Sponsor: Click Here to Sponsor the Event
This year we’ll be highlighting our efforts to uplift Environmental Justice communities and recognizing some of our partners in this effort - the suburban Pittsburgh community group Valley Clean Air Now (VCAN) and the Mural Arts Project in Philadelphia. We’ll also recognize projects in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia that highlight the importance of green infrastructure in addressing sewage and flooding issues in Pennsylvania, something made all the more important given the recent disasters brought about by the remnants of Hurricane Ida. State Representative Donna Bullock who represents part of Philadelphia and is Chair of the Legislative Black Caucus will provide a keynote address.
This event helps support our efforts to improve democracy, develop strong grassroots leadership, and bring together diverse communities to address lead hazards, plastics pollution from single use bags and PFAS contamination of drinking water in the Philadelphia regions as well as sewage overflow issues, air pollution from industrial operations and ensuring access to safe, affordable, publicly controlled drinking water in the Pittsburgh region.
Donate or Purchase Your Virtual Tickets Today:
- Green Dream Team Club ($20) - Recognizes that together as team we can chart a greener future by better protecting our drinking water and uplifting low income communities of color.
- Environmental Equity Club ($30) - Recognizes the years since the First National People of Color Environmental Leadership Summit was held. During the Summit the 17 principles of Environmental Justice which have served as a defining document for the growing grassroots movement for environmental justice were adopted.
- Keystone Club ($42) - Recognizes how many years we’ve organizing in Pennsylvania and celebrates our victories during that time.
- Founders Club ($72) - Recognizes our founding during the campaign to pass the landmark Clean Water Act in 1972 which established the basic structure for regulating discharges of pollutants into the waters of the United States.