National Data Manager
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund are seeking an experienced Data Manager to work in our Clinton Township, MI office. Clean Water Action (CWA) is a national, grassroots environmental organization that seeks to protect the environment and safeguard public health, promote passage of strong environmental laws, and help communities address local environmental problems affecting them. Clean Water Fund (CWF) is a national research and education organization which promotes the public interest on issues related to water, waste, and toxics.
- Manage the membership/donor database for the corporations.
- Process and import data entry, member actions, and credit card data.
- Organize, clean, analyze membership/donor information.
- Provide reports and lists to Managers.
- Supervise the data entry staff and consultants.
- Troubleshoot for solutions in all data-related problem areas.
- Prepare regular membership/donor reports.
- Manage database security protocols.
- Train staff on how to access and use membership/donor information.
- Enhance membership/donor files with telematch, credit card updater, and other special matching.
- Lead Technology team to help offices with software and hardware updates, Rackspace, Jungle Disk, Alternative Telecom, and various list serves.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in information services, data or business management.
- Three or more years managing and working with a 1 million member or larger-size database; in Blackbaud’s product, Raiser’s Edge.
- Proficiency in Access, Excel, and other database programs.
- Demonstrated exceptional technological skills and research ability.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills and ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and accomplish job tasks in timely fashion.
Send your resume and cover letter to Kathy Aterno, National Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. Internal candidates should contact their supervisors first.
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund values a diverse workplace. People of color and those from economically disadvantaged communities are particularly encouraged to apply. Clean Water Action is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.