In This Issue
- Celebrating Clean Water Action's 50th Birthday
- Protect Our Water from Chemical Spills
- Making Environmental Justice a Policy Priority
- Protecting All of Our Water
- Taking on “Forever” PFAS Chemicals
- We All Live Downstream: Clean Water Podcast
- More National Campaigns News
- State and Regional News
In March 2021, Clean Water Action held a Safe Cleaning and Disinfecting in the Age of Covid Workshop.
In this issue: MASSACHUSETTS: Taking a stand against racism and police brutality, Clean Water Action responds to COVID-19, Safe Cleaning and Disinfection in the Age of Coronavirus, IStandWithMashpee, Re-elect Ed Markey to the US Senate. RHODE ISLAND: A Safe and Healthy Rhode Island. CONNECTICUT: Tackling PFAS Contamination, Pressing for Bold Climate Action Requires Energy Efficiency.