In This Issue: Tribar Spill Shows (Again) Why Michigan Needs Strong Polluter Pay Laws | Midterm Elections in Michigan Will Impact the Future of the Great Lakes | Connecting Oakland County | Great Lakes Award Celebration: Cheers to 50 Years! | DTE and Michigan’s Energy Future | Army Corps of Engineers Opens Scoping Comment Period for Line 5 Tunnel Proposal
In This Issue
- Celebrating Clean Water Action's 50th Birthday
- Protect Our Water from Chemical Spills
- Making Environmental Justice a Policy Priority
- Protecting All of Our Water
- Taking on “Forever” PFAS Chemicals
- We All Live Downstream: Clean Water Podcast
- More National Campaigns News
- State and Regional News
In this issue read more about Clean Water Action's work in Michigan to protect our Great Lakes and our Democracy, an update on the fight to Shut Down Line 5, acting on climate with community power, and how you can get involved.
Governor Whitmer, Attorney General Nessel, and Secretary of State Benson had their work cut out for them when they were sworn into office in 2019.