Global warming and a changing climate will continue to have disruptive and unpredictable effects on both our drinking water sources and communities.
Putting drinking water first means using laws and regulations to prevent as many negative effects to our water as possible and making the right decisions in our own homes and backyards
In This Issue
- Clean Water Action Endorses Environmental Champions - Our 2020 Candidate Endorsements
- Ask Candidates What They Will Do To Protect Our Drinking Water
- Make A Voting Plan
- Elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Cargill: Promises Broken, New Ones Made
- Field to Fork Campaign
- PFAS Still a Major Concern in Food Packaging
- Download a PDF of this issue
Elections matter – that is something that Clean Water Action has known for a long time.